The Company welcomes you to apply to be an important new member of our team. We are, first and foremost, a company of people and principles. We endeavor to recognize the individuality of each employee, to maintain fair compensation practices, to provide a safe and healthy environment in which to work, and to offer equality of opportunity for all employees.
The Company is also a company committed to serving our customers’ needs in a timely, efficient and professional manner. In order to achieve that goal we all need to work together as a team. We expect our employees to treat each other, and those with whom they have business contact, with courtesy, consideration and respect.
You are joining a company with a proud and respected tradition and history. WWRD US, LLC is the U.S. operating division of WWRD, the leading provider of luxury home and lifestyle products worldwide, manufactures, distributes and sells well-recognized brands, including Waterford, Wedgwood, Royal Doulton, Royal Albert, and Rogaska. WWRD maintains unique licensing arrangements with some of the most high-profile innovators in the home and lifestyle market. WWRD products are distributed through premium department stores and independent retailers and wholesalers around the world, including the United States, United Kingdom, Japan, Canada, Australia and Ireland. The company employs more than 3,000 people worldwide.
The company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are excited to see what you bring to the table and how you influence the continuing evolution of these timeless brands.
WWRD offers exciting career opportunities that showcase your passion, creativity and expertise at all levels and locations. Please join us in making new milestones that carry on our legendary style by selecting from the available opportunities below.
Full-Time Supervisor, Part-Time Supervisor and Part-Time Associates
Bring your retail and customer service experience to work for the very definition of elegance: Waterford, Wedgwood, and Royal Doulton brands! WWRD US, LLC, the company behind those brands and the face of a tradition of quality, has several opening currently for in our new Central Valley, NY store: Full-Time Supervisor, Part-Time Supervisor, and Part-Time Associates. The ideal people will be sellers, customer service advocates, and directly contribute to the bottom line of our company through our direct retail channels.
What you will be doing:
- Knowledge of register, product, store policies and procedures.
- Responsible for store operation during specified times on duty.
- Provide best practice as it relates to Customer Service i.e., greeting, sell-thru, relationship building and closing the sale using Selling with Passion techniques.
- Support all policies of the Company.
- Support special projects as assigned by the store manager and assistant store manager.
- Assume schedule duties of opening/closing shop procedures (key holder).
- Merchandise and sell product to achieve sales goals.
- Support and assist the training needs of new employees.
- Maintain store cleanliness to include dusting and vacuuming.
- 3-5 Years of Previous Retail Experience Required.
- Must be able to engage customers and create a relationship selling experience, so “soft product” experience like clothing would be a big plus.
- Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy
- Must have working knowledge of register system and back office systems
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Must have good communication skills
- High school diploma
- All employees must have the ability to lift 40lbs., pack and unpack boxes, lifting, bending, kneeling, and climb ladders to stock shelves
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with your experience. The company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and to offer a pleasant retail environment where you will be surrounded by our fantastic product. Sorry, but visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Principals only (no agencies) please apply by e-mail.
33 Centre Drive
Central Valley, NY 10917
Accounts Payable Coordinator
Bring your Accounts Payable, SAP, and knowledge of financial practices to work for the very definition of elegance: Waterford, Wedgwood, and Royal Doulton brands! WWRD (Waterford Wedgwood Royal Doulton) is actively recruiting an Accounts Payable Coordinator to handle the daily reconciliation of accounts, processing invoices, monthly checks, wire transfers, commissions, rents, and utilities. Supports accounting functions including month end reporting requirements and special projects.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for entering all invoices for payment into SAP for both US and Canada
- Ensure accurately coded PO’s for all payables
- Setting up new vendors into system and responding to vendor inquiries
- Enter, process, and maintenance of all wire transfers
- Inputs payable journal entries to the General Ledger and coding for invoices
- Enters and processes Canadian expense reports
- Mails out checks for US and Canada
- File maintenance and record keeping
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least two years of applicable experience in Accounts Payable
- Knowledge of SAP required
- Ability to analyze and think critically
- Strong Excel skills required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Customer Service acumen, both to external customers and our employees
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Dependable and reliable
- Self-motivated, proactive and solution focused
To apply, please submit your resume to Human Resources to Robert.Shearer@fiskars.com