Shipping Methods, Rates & Delivery Times
- You can choose from 4 different UPS shipping options.
- All orders ship from our warehouse in Wall, New Jersey, USA and may be shipped to a single address.
- Shipping Rates are calculated based on the merchandise amount and the delivery method selected.
- Engraved products require 5-7 additional business days of production time prior to shipment.
- Engraved products will typically ship separately from non-engraved products in the same order.
|$0 - $24.99||$10.00||$15.00||$20.00||$30.00|
|$25 - $99.99||$15.00||$20.00||$24.00||$40.00|
|$100 - $199.99||$20.00||$25.00||$28.00||$45.00|
|$200 & up||$25.00||$30.00||$32.00||$50.00|
|When ordered by 11am EST*|
|Ships...||within 2 business days||same business day||same business day||same business day|
|Delivered...||1-6 business days after shipping||3 business days after shipping||2 business days after shipping||1 business day after shipping|
*Order Processing & Delivery Times are estimates only and are based on assuming regular business operations, excluding weekends and holidays. Delivery estimates are in no way a guaranteed delivery date. Engraved products require 5-7 additional business days of production time prior to shipment and will typically ship separately from non-engraved products in the same order. Once orders are picked up by UPS, we are not responsible for delays caused by unforeseen complications with the delivery carrier, incorrect/undeliverable shipping addresses, weather and other natural causes, or other factors outside our control.
**UPS 3-Day Select not available for shipments to Alaska or Hawaii.
Shipping Requirements & Restrictions
- Orders must ship to a single address located in the 48 contiguous states, Alaska, Hawaii, or Washington, D.C
(If you wish to ship to more than one address, please contact Customer Service.)
- Orders can not be shipped to multiple addresses, PO BOX, APO or FPO addresses.
- For some orders, UPS may require a Signature upon delivery.
- Depending on the size of your order, your order may be shipped to you in multiple cartons.
- Our lighting products travel in an airtight, foam-padded carton. Chandeliers are shipped in a wooden crate and need to be assembled by a licensed electrician.
Shipping Outside the United States
- If you wish to ship to an address outside the 48 States, Alaska, Hawaii or Washington, D.C., please visit the , which lists links to the Waterford website to serve your country.
Shipping Errors & Disputes
- It is the responsiblity of the customer to ensure the accuracy of the shipping address during the time of purchase. In the event a customer enters and confirms an order with the wrong shipping address and fails to notify Waterford Wedgwood Royal Doulton before order is packaged and shipped, the customer will be held responsible for any shipping costs related to returning the incorrectly shipped order and/or shipping costs related to shipping a new order (if required) to the correct address.
- We use reliable delivery services that offer sophisticated tracking systems to monitor the status and confirm the delivery of all shipments. Once an order leaves our warehouse, the responsibility for delivering the order lies with the delivery service. Accordingly, in the event a customer claims an order was not received, the tracking information, along with any delivery confirmation, in the delivery service's tracking system will serve as the proof of delivery.