Waterford – “2016 Best of Lismore Sweepstakes”
1. Sweepstakes Period. Sweepstakes begins at 4:00:00 pm, EST on November 4, 2016, and ends at 11:59:59 am, EST on December 15, 2016 (“the Sweepstakes Period”.) All entries must be received prior to the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Sweepstakes site, as defined below, shall be the official timekeeper.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the restrictions in this paragraph 2, Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age as of date of entry. Employees of Sponsor and its affiliates and of advertising and promotion agencies of Sponsor and its affiliates, and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household as any such employees are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes void in Puerto Rico and Rhode Island and where prohibited by law.
3. How to Enter: Visit the U.S. version of Waterford.com, located at: http://www.waterford.com, (the “Sweepstakes Site”) and follow instructions to enter. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and cannot be returned. Entries must be submitted through the online Sweepstakes Entry Form and are limited to one form submission per individual, genuine email address.
4. Administration: Entries will be deemed made by the account holder of the e-mail address at the time of entry. In case of any doubt as to the identification of entrant, the natural person who owns the email address utilized to enter shall be deemed to be the entrant. Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are lost, late, garbled, damaged, illegible or otherwise deficient or incompletely received for any reason. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or otherwise in violation of the rules. Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend or modify the Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned, including by reason of tampering, unauthorized intervention or force majeure. By entering, each entrant confirms (or as to participants who are minors in the jurisdiction in which they reside, their parents/legal guardians confirm) that s/he has read these Official Rules and confirms that s/he understands and agrees to comply with them, attests to being over eighteen (18) years of age at time of entry, and opts in to receive marketing email communications from Waterford.com. To the extent permitted by law, participation constitutes entrant’s consent, without further compensation or approval, to use of entrant’s name, likeness and/or biographical data by Sponsor or its designee for advertising and promotional purposes, in connection with Sweepstakes. Each entrant also agrees to be solely responsible for his/her own actions and for any liability related to his/her participation or any prize offered and to release, defend and hold Sponsor, its parent and affiliated companies, any prize provider and each of their respective related companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, insurers, successors and assignees, harmless from any liability for losses, damages, death or injuries in connection with his/her participation in the Sweepstakes.
5. Prize Description: Three (3) separate prizes will be awarded to (3) different winners. Prizes defined as follows: FIRST PRIZE: Bold featuring Lismore Pops (a $2,100 MSRP Value) consisting of: 3 sets of Lismore pops cocktail pair choice of either Cobalt sku # 01587291705, Emerald sku # 701587291729 or Purple sku # 701587291712 (a $585 MSRP Value); 3 sets of Lismore Pops Double Old Fashioned Pair choice of either Cobalt sku # 701587284448, Emerald sku # 701587284462 or Purple sku # 701587284455 (a $525 MSRP Value); 3 sets of Lismore Pops Toasting Flute Pair choice of either Cobalt sku # 701587284394, Emerald sku # 701587284417 or Purple sku # 701587284400 (a $585 MSRP Value), 3 sets sku # 701587308748 clear Lismore Pops Toasting Flute Pair (a $405 MSRP Value) SECOND PRIZE: Contemporary Featuring Lismore Diamond (a $1345.00 MSRP Value) One (1) of sku # 024258518803, Lismore Diamond Double Old Fashioned, Set of 2 with Decanter (a $395 MSRP Value); One (1) of sku # 024258507135,Lismore Diamond Nut Bowl (a $125 MSRP Value); One (1) of sku# 024258517868, Lismore Diamond Brandy, Pair (a $150 MSRP Value); One (1) of sku #701587005623, Lismore Diamond 12in Centerpiece Bowl (a $675 MSRP Value); THIRD PRIZE: Classic Featuring Classic Lismore (a $585 MSRP Value) One (1) of sku # 024258504134, Lismore 7in Vase(a $100 MSRP Value); One (1) of sku#024258354395 Lismore 8x10 Picture Frame (a $215 MSRP Value); One (1) of sku# 701587264433 Giftology Lismore Candy 5in Bowl (a $75 MSRP Value); One (1) Of sku#701587215275 Lismore Encore 7in Candlestick, Pair (a $195 MSRP Value).Winners shall be solely responsible for all federal, state or local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with the prize. No substitution of prizes will be permitted except by Sponsor, which, at its discretion, may substitute a prize (or portion of a prize) of equal or greater value. Prizes not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or used to pay account balance. Delivery of prizes via UPS to a single address in the United States or District of Columbia will be arranged and paid for by Sponsor.
6. Selection of Winners: The winners will be selected by means of a random drawing to be held on or about December 16, 2016. Potential winners need not be present at drawing. Potential winners will be notified on or about December 16, 2016, by email. Odds on winning determined by the number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be required to complete, sign and return an “Affidavit of Eligibility and Release,” a copy of which will be included in the material provided with notification of having been selected as the potential winner. In the event a potential winner is a minor in the state of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of the parent or legal guardian executing the requisite Affidavit of Eligibility and Release. If a potential winner (or his/her parent/legal guardian) does not complete, sign and return such Affidavit of Eligibility and Release within ten days of notification or otherwise does not comply with these Official Rules, that person will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize. A forfeited, refused or returned prize will be awarded to an alternate potential winner to be selected in the same manner as the earlier disqualified potential winner.
7. Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction. Sweepstakes, including all issues concerning these Official Rules, shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court located in New York County, State of New York. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of New York and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of New York State. Judgments and/or awards incurred due to participation in this Sweepstakes shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages and shall not include attorneys’ fees or any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
9. Winner: For name of the winner, send a written request and a stamped self-addressed envelope (VT residents may omit return postage) to: WWRD US, LLC, Waterford Crystal 2016 Best of Lismore Sweepstakes, PO Box 1454, Wall, NJ 07719-1454. (No phone calls please.)
10. Sponsor: WWRD US, LLC, PO Box 1454, Wall, NJ 07719-1454.