WWRD Corporate Mission
To be the worldwide leading portfolio of lifestyle luxury brands for the tabletop, giftware and home décor industries through innovative products, exquisite design and operational excellence whilst recognising and embracing the balance of economic success, ethical conduct and social responsibility in our dealings with all our stakeholders.
WWRD Company Overview
- WWRD is a leading provider of luxury home and lifestyle products worldwide
- WWRD manufactures, distributes and sells well-recognized brands including Waterford, Wedgwood, Royal Doulton, Royal Albert and Rogaška
- WWRD is a global dynamic organization that employs 3,800 people around the world
- WWRD maintains a portfolio of iconic brands and associations with unique designers and innovators in the home and lifestyle market including Vera Wang, Jasper Conran, Monique Lhuillier, John Rocha, Gordon Ramsay, Donna Hay, Jo Sampson and Miranda Kerr
- WWRD's products are sold in luxury and premium department stores and speciality retailers, including Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Macy's, Harrods, Selfridges, John Lewis, Takashimaya, Lane Crawford, Myer, David Jones, The Bay and El Palacio de Hierro
- WWRD operates a global footprint of owned manufacturing operations in England, Ireland, Slovenia and Indonesia and a global network of outsourced suppliers
- WWRD maintains an extensive network of sales and support operations and distribution centres located throughout the UK, Ireland, US, China, Taiwan, Japan and Australia
- WWRD is the proud holder of the Royal Warrants by Appointment for tableware and giftware to Her Majesty The Queen for Wedgwood, and to His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales and Her Majesty The Queen for Royal Doulton
For More Information on WWRDWrite: WWRD US, LLC, PO Box 1454, Wall, NJ 07719-1454
For Career Opportunitites at WWRDPlease visit our Careers Opportunities Page.
Change Country / WWRD Global WebsitesWWRD's corporate website can be found at www.wwrd.com.
Below, are links to WWRD's branded websites throughout the world.