WWRD Corporate MissionWWRD's mission is to be the worldwide leading portfolio of lifestyle luxury brands for the tabletop, giftware and home décor industries through innovative products, exquisite design and operational excellence.
WWRD Company Overview
- WWRD is a global dynamic organization that employs 3,000 people around the world.
- WWRD Maintains a portfolio of iconic brands and associations with unique designers including Vera Wang, Jasper Conran, Monique Lhuillier, John Rocha, Gordon Ramsay and Donna Hay.
- Our products are sold in luxury and premium department stores and specialty retailers, including Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Macy's, Harrods, Selfridges, John Lewis, Takashimaya, Lane Crawford, David Jones, The Bay and Palacio de Hierro.
- WWRD operates a global footprint of owned manufacturing operations in England, Ireland and Indonesia and a global network of outsourced suppliers.
- We maintain an extensive network of sales and support operations and distribution centers located throughout the UK, US, China, Taiwan, Japan and Australia.
- WWRD is the proud holder of the Royal Warrants by Appointment for tableware and giftware to Her Majesty The Queen for Wedgwood, and to His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales and Her Majesty The Queen for Royal Doulton.
WWRD Global WebsitesWWRD's corporate website can be found at www.wwrd.com.
Below, are links to WWRD's branded websites throughout the world.
|WATERFORD||WEDGWOOD||ROYAL DOULTON||ROYAL ALBERT|
|Other Countries||Japan||Other Countries||Other Countries|
For More Information on WWRDWrite: WWRD US, LLC, PO Box 1454, Wall, NJ 07719-1454
For Career Opportunitites at WWRDPlease visit our Careers Opportunities Page.