Every great gathering starts with a signature crafted cocktail. Make the affair both personal and festive with a drink specially made for you and your guests to enjoy. Depending upon the time of year and event, a signature, ready-to-serve drink can take on different forms.
- Choose your base spirit. From vodka, to gin, to champagne, consider you and your guests taste when choosing the anchor for your drink.
- Add seasonally appropriate ingredients, like herbs, spices, or secondary liqueurs to round out the flavors of your cocktail.
- Finish with a garnish for extra essence and a beautiful finishing touch.
The art to the perfect drink is in the glassware – depending on your cocktail creation, serve in stunning crystal to match. See our guide to crystal glassware to choose the most fitting type to enhance the aroma and flavor of your holiday cocktail.
Setting the Table
Festive holidays have traditions of their own, but all include gathering around the table with friends and family. Brightened by the sophistication of crystal, Waterford drinkware, tableware, and decorations elevate these festive moments.
Thanksgiving Table Setting Ideas
This Thanksgiving, your nearest and dearest will break bread, give thanks, and savor the moment together. Build your table around the serving dishes and other decorations.
- Warm seasonal florals displayed in a cut crystal vase provide a wonderful centerpiece for your fall tablescape.
- Crystal bowls and serving trays filled with a delicious Thanksgiving spread provide an element of luxury to your dinnerware. A crystal cake plate and server are essential for warm pies, ready to share.
- Multipurpose Glassware raises the spirit of choice, shaped to elevate the aroma and flavor of a variety of fall drinks.