- A modern interpretation of the beloved Lismore Pattern
- A small yet distinctive piece to store everyday items or bite sized snacks
- Features a frosted finish on the top of the bowl offering a soft hand feel
- Beautifully presented in a signature Waterford box
- To clean, wash separately in warm soapy water, rinse thoroughly & dry with a lint free cloth
- Top Gifted
Lismore Arcus Small Bowl 7"
Originally crafted in 1952 by Chief Designer Miroslav Havel and his inspiration from Lismore Castle's pointed arches and elegant curves of the windows, the Lismore pattern has evolved into an icon. In celebration of the 70th Anniversary of the renowned Lismore pattern, Waterford introduces the newest evolution of the beloved classic, Lismore Arcus. The 7" small bowl encompasses the precision and quality of the finest crystal with diamond cuts embedded in between sweeping arch cuts and satin finished details. Made for everyday use to store trinkets, keys or bite sized snacks.
- Product Article Number
- International Article Number
- 18 cm
- 18 cm
- 10 cm
- 1020 g
- 1160 ml
Embracing Irish heritage, craftsmanship and spirit since 1783, Waterford is renowned for crystal of unrivaled brilliance and clarity.