Add a dash of romance with these quick and easy cocktail recipes.
Top 5 Valentine's Day Cocktails
Whether you're treating your loved one to an idyllic, candlelit dinner or you're handling the 'wining and dining' yourself, Valentine's Day is all about celebrating your love with another, and what better way to do this than with a romantic Valentine's Day Cocktail?
Mix up one of these effortlessly charming drinks, sink into the comfort of your favorite seat and share a romantic moment with your valentine.
The Rose is a romantic twist on the classic Mojito, and is high on our Valentine's Day Cocktail list for obvious reasons. Flower and sweet red berries combine with sharp white rum to create a refreshing cocktail that's synonymous with romance and passion.
- In a HiBall glass, add 2 oz of white rum, ¾ oz of rose and berries syrup, ¾ oz of lime juice and ½ oz of Crème de Framboise.
- Add a handful of fresh raspberries and fresh mint leaves.
- Fill two highball glasses to the rim with crushed ice and stir.
- Top up with soda water and garnish with a mint bouquet, rose petals and 2-3 squirts of rose spray.
This celebratory serve is the perfect drink to toast to requited love. The addition of Champagne brings sweetness to the Daiquiri's iconic citric notes and transforms this iconic cocktail into a real love potion.
- Chill two large coupe glasses by filling them with crushed ice.
- In a cocktail shaker add 2¾ oz of rum, 1½ oz of fresh lemon juice, 1½ oz of simple syrup and 3 dashes of orange bitters
- Fill the cocktail shaker with ice cubes, attach the lid and shake.
- Top up with Champagne and attach a strainer to your shaker. Empty your coupes and strain into your glasses.
- Garnish with lemon peel.
This long, cool, pink cocktail that's easy to sip and easier to create. Pairing rhubarb with sharp grapefruit, the Rhubarb Highball is a sweet serve that every gin lover will appreciate.
- Chill two hi ball glasses filling them with crushed ice.
- In a cocktail shaker add 3 oz of gin, 1 oz of rhubarb syrup 1 oz of lemon juice and 4 dashes of grapefruit bitters.
- Fill the shaker with ice cubes, attach the lid and shake.
- Empty the crushed ice from your glasses, attach a strainer to your shaker, and pour into your highball.
- Top up with tonic water and garnish with a wedge of fresh pink grapefruit.
Strawberry And Rose Mojito
The iconic Rose makes it's second appearance on this list, featuring as a key ingredient to the deliciously sweet Strawberry and Rose Mojito cocktail. Treat your loved one to this stunning combination of strawberries, rose syrup and sparkling wine to top off an unforgettable Valentine's Day.
- In a hiball glass, add 1¾ oz of white rum, ⅓ oz of Crème de Fraise, ¾ oz of lime juice, ¼ oz of rose syrup and a handful of mint leaves.
- Fill with crushed ice and stir.
- Top up with sparkling wine and garnish with a mint bouquet and strawberry halves.
A modern take on the gin-based classic, the Rum Negroni is a full-bodied and length cocktail, perfect for ending your Valentine's Day. The sharpness of the rum creates complexity and length as you sip with your loved one and recount treasured memories.
- In a tumbler, add ¾ oz of Campari, ¾ oz of Vermouth Rosso and 1¾ oz of aged rum.
- Fill the tumbler with ice cubes and gently stir.
- Garnish with a wedge of fresh orange.